- I’m a Yankee by birth, a Southerner by marriage.
- I’m a happily married mother to two small beginning readers.
- I’m a sucker for historical fiction and anything that smacks of serial killing–nice, huh? I love, love, LOVE ancient Egypt, too.
- I’m not so big on western themes or war novels. They’re just not my thing so please don’t suggest I go there. I will ONLY do them if my book club forces me. They’re lovely women so I read the group choices no matter what.
- My favorite childhood book was From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler.
- I absolutely LOVE to be the first to read a book so I can tell everyone I know about it. I never give anything about the plot away– I just pester you until you read it!
- I will always tell it like it is– at least from my perspective. You’re welcome to disagree, just do so politely or you’ll be banned from the site.
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want me to read your book and review it– I don’t accept every book and I can’t guarantee a positive review. I strive to be as honest as possible about my reactions.
Leave a Comment »
No comments yet.